How to convert multiple RAW format images to JPEG with the Image Data Lightbox SR 2.x software.
- Open the Image Data Lightbox SR 2.x software.
- On the tool bar, click File.
- In the drop-down menu, click Create New Collection.
- In the Add Files to Collection window, click the Add a Folder button.
- In the Browse for Folder window, click to select the folder that contains the RAW (.ARW) format files you want to convert.
- Click the OK button.
- After clicking the OK button, thumbnail-sized images will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- In an Image Data Lightbox SR dialog box appears saying that images in unsupported file formats are included and will be skipped, click the Yes button.
- On the computer keyboard, press and hold the Ctrl button.
- While holding the Ctrl button, click each of the images that you want to convert.
- When you are finished selecting the images, release the Ctrl button.
- On the tool bar, click Features.
- In the Features drop-down menu, click Output.
- In the Output window, next to the Save format field, click the down arrow.
- In the drop-down window, click to select JPEG Format.
- Click the Browse button to select a different location on the computer to save the converted images.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: A Save Images window will appear during the conversion process.
- When the conversion process is complete, click the Close button.