The IBM (International Business Machines) Corporation announced that the IBM Cloud™ Video service (previously known as Ustream®) ended free streaming on September 17, 2018 from that date only provides paid service plans. For more details, check the Notice on the IBM® Website.
Before You Start
- Make sure to install the lastest firmware version for your camera.
- Create an IBM Cloud Video service account.
Streaming from a Handycam® Camcorder
- Correctly register the access point on the camcorder.
- Configure the Streaming Services settings on the Network Settings Tool of the PlayMemories Home™ software correctly.
Streaming from an Action Cam
- Complete the Wi-Fi® network settings and Streaming settings on the Network setting tool of the Action Cam Movie Creator software.
- The Network setting tool can be accessed through the Action Cam Movie Creator software. If necessary, you can download and install the Action Cam Movie Creator software.
Troubleshoot Streaming Issues
If you're unable to stream videos through the IBM Cloud Video Service:
- Make sure to set the date and time of the camera correctly.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Move your camera closer to the internet connection source. Streaming operation will be unstable if the camera is too far from the internet source.
- Check the network usage limitation with your service provider.