IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the touchscreen on the VAIO® computer does not work properly after the panel is replaced, delete the old settings and configure the new panel by following the steps below:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, click Tablet PC Settings.
- Click Reset.
- Click Calibrate and tap the crosshair each time it appears on the screen.
NOTE: Do not touch the bezel around the screen at the same time, as it will affect the settings or prevent calibration completion.
- After the last crosshair is tapped, you will receive a window to confirm saving the calibration data. Select Yes.
- Recalibration is complete.