Follow these steps to remove a Live Wallpaper from the tablet.
IMPORTANT: Some of the factory installed Live Wallpapers can be disabled but not removed.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Applications.
- In the Apps screen, tap to select the All tab.
- Under the All tab, scroll to locate and then tap to select the Live Wallpaper title you want to remove.
- In the Application Info screen, tap to select Uninstall.
- At the Uninstall Application prompt, tap OK.
- At the Uninstall finished prompt, tap OK.