Follow this procedure to install the SonicStage® 3.1 software.
IMPORTANT: This procedure must be performed while logged in as Administrator or to an account with Administrator rights when using the Microsoft® Windows® 2000 professional or XP operating system.
NOTE: Temporarily disable any antivirus software that may be running before starting the installation of the SonicStage® software.
- Insert the SonicStage® installation CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- In the SonicStage window click the INSTALL button.
- In the SonicStage 3.1 Installer box, click the Next button.
- In the License Agreement window, after reading the agreement, click the Yes button.
- In the Choose Destination Location window, click the Next button.
- In the Complete window, click the Done button.
** Information regarding upgrading to the latest version of Sony's music management software is available at the Digital Music Player Support Web site at http://www.sony.com/walkmansupport . Please note system requirements prior to upgrading your current application.