Check if the issue is resolved after completing each step.
Note: If this issue occurs when connected to a Microsoft® Windows® 10 computer, updating the software to version 1.3.0 or later may resolve the issue. Visit the model support page for additional details on how to update the headphones.
- Place the earbud headphones in the charging case and close the lid. After the lid is closed, wait a few seconds, then remove them and make a Bluetooth connection to the desired device.
- Charge the earbud headphones.
- Place the earbud headphones in the charging case and close the lid.
- Connect the charging case to an AC outlet or computer using the supplied USB Type-C™ cable.
- Reset the earbud headphones.
You can watch the video or skip to the instructions listed below.