The issue may occur on the following conditions:
The touch sensor of the WF-1000XM3 headphones was covered unintentionally (for Truly Wireless headphones with touch sensors)
- You can disable the touch sensor when None Assigned is selected in the Headphones Connect app on your mobile device.
Adaptive Sound Control is set to On
When the Adaptive Sound Control is set to On, the Headphones Connect app detects your action and adjusts the setting of the Noise Canceling or Ambient Sound Control. The notification sound tells you the moment when the setting changes. To keep this from happening, follow these steps using the Headphones Connect app
- Turn off the Adaptive Sound Control function using the Headphones Connect app.
- Adjust the Noise Canceling or Ambient Sound Control manually:
- Turn on the Adaptive Sound Control
- Move the slide bar to select the Noise Canceling or Ambient Sound Control level.
Note: If your headphone is the WF-1000X model, select Noise Canceling or desired mode of the Ambient Sound Control on the app.
This image is displayed when the Noise Canceling is selected
This image is displayed when the Ambient Sound (level 9) is selected