Originally Posted: 9/25/2019
November 5, 2019 Update
Firmware version 1.3.7 was released on November 5, 2019, to address the issues listed below. Please visit the Downloads section of the WF-1000XM3 page for instructions on how to install the latest firmware.
Note: iOS13.2 or higher is required to install the update. It cannot be installed with Apple devices with iOS13.1.
Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
We have confirmed the following issues when using the WF-1000XM3 with Apple devices using iOS13.1:
- The Voice Guidance language cannot be changed using the Headphones Connect app.
- The Headphones Connect app Easy Pairing function doesn't work.
- This issue doesn't occur with Headphones Connect version 6.0.1 released on 10/01/2019.
- You can perform Bluetooth pairing from the device's Settings page.
- The WF-1000XM3 software cannot be updated using the Headphones Connect app.
Note: The WF-1000XM3 software download has been temporarily stopped.
- Google Assistant doesn't work.
These issues do not occur if you use iOS13.0, or earlier, on your Apple devices.
You can continue to use the Music Playback and Sound Tuning Setting functions on the Headphones Connect app even if your device is using iOS13.1.
We will update this page as new information becomes available.