To play 360 Reality Audio music using the nugs.net app, setup the audio device to enable the Chromecast built-in function, and then play the music with the nugs.net app.
Note: Make sure that the audio device is also updated to the latest version.
- Install the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Connect the speaker to the same Wi-Fi network as the smartphone.
- Following the on screen guidance, setup the Google Home app.
- Open the nugs.net app, and log in to the application.
- Select 360 Reality Audio compatible music, tap the Casting icon, and then select the device to cast (play) the music.Note: For details about casting, refer to the nugs.net Customer Service website.