Dear Valued Sony Customer,
Due to technical compatibility issues and until further notice, select Sony models of series H listed below, that are updated to the Android 10 (Q) software version will not include the Claro Video streaming application. If your television is listed below and you choose to update it to Android 10 (Q), upon update, the Claro Video app will no longer appear on the TV.
NOTE: List of specific models may change. Please visit the Sony Support web page for updates.
|H Series Models|
How to update TV software manually:
- Press the HOME button
- Select Apps option
- Select Help option
- Select System Software update
- Select Software update
How to update TV software automatically:
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Help.
- For Android™ 9 OS or Android 8.0 : Select Apps → Help or press the HELP button on the remote.
- Select System software update.
- Select Automatic software download or Automatically check for update.
- Select On.
We thank you for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
Google Chromecast Users, if you are having an issue with Google Chromecast, please refer to the Claro Video Support web site.