Your computer will need to have the following system requirements in order to use this model of IC recorder (see the Products section below) as a USB mass storage device:<
|Required Hardware||USB port
Sound board (sound card compatible with any of the supported operating systems)
|Windows® 2000 Professional Service Pack 4 or higher
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Home Basic
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or higher
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 or higher
Apple® Mac OS® X operating system (versions 10.2.8 - 10.5.7)
- Operation is not guaranteed for any operating system other than those described in the chart above.
- The following systems are not supported:
- 64-bit version of the Windows XP operating system.
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems.
- Upgraded operating systems.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
- If using Windows 2000 Professional, installation of the supplied driver is required. Install the driver using SonyRecorder_Driver.exe in the IC recorder.