IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of the PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
Use either of the two methods shown below place a date stamp on a photo using the PlayMemories Home software.
- Inserting date information on photos when printing.
The date information is not saved on an image data itself . The Windows® version enables you to insert a date stamp on multiple photos at one time when printing from PlayMemories Home.
- The PlayMemories Home for Mac® version does not support the date stamp function. A third party software is needed to stamp dates on pictures.
- If you set to print a date on a photo on which the date has already been inserted, note that the date will be doubly stamped.
- Inserting a date stamp by editing the image data itself.
The date information is written on a photo as image data. The inserted date stamp is always displayed and cannot be deleted. Date stamps cannot be inserted on multiple photos at one time. Insert a date stamp into each photo and save it one by one. To edit photos to insert date stamps, refer to this article on how to insert the date in a photo using the PlayMemories Home software .
- If your camera has a Write Date option, you can superimpose the date directly to the still images taken with your camera. See your camera instruction manual to see if it has this feature. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Additional information on how to insert a date stamp at the time of shooting using the date writing function of the camera is available.