IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of the PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer.
Use either of the two methods shown below place a date stamp on a photo using the PlayMemories Home software.
- Inserting date information on photos when printing.
The date information is not saved on an image data itself . The Windows® version enables you to insert a date stamp on multiple photos at one time when printing from PlayMemories Home. To insert a date stamp when printing, refer to this article on how to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows .
- The PlayMemories Home for Mac® version does not support the date stamp function. A third party software is needed to stamp dates on pictures.
- If you set to print a date on a photo on which the date has already been inserted, note that the date will be doubly stamped.
- Inserting a date stamp by editing the image data itself.
The date information is written on a photo as image data. The inserted date stamp is always displayed and cannot be deleted. Date stamps cannot be inserted on multiple photos at one time. Insert a date stamp into each photo and save it one by one. To edit photos to insert date stamps, refer to this article on how to insert the date in a photo using the PlayMemories Home software .
- If your camera has a Write Date option, you can superimpose the date directly to the still images taken with your camera. See your camera instruction manual to see if it has this feature.
- Additional information on how to insert a date stamp at the time of shooting using the date writing function of the camera is available.