IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To wirelessly send pictures from the camera to a computer, follow the steps below.
- The steps in this solution must be performed while logged in as Administrator or using an account with Administrator rights on your computer.
- Before proceeding with the steps in this solution, make sure to set up the Wi-Fi® connection of the camera, and that the PlayMemories Home™ software is updated to the latest version.
- A memory card is required to transfer pictures to the computer using the Wi-Fi connection. You cannot transfer from the internal memory of the camera using the Wi-Fi option.
- Insert the memory card to the camera.
- Turn on the computer and the camera.
- On the camera, press the Playback button.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Send to Computer.
- Press the ENTER button. The images will then be sent to the computer.
NOTE: Depending on the settings selected in the PlayMemories Home software, the camera may turn off after saving the pictures to the computer.
To view the transferred pictures, open the PlayMemories Home software.