IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the NVIDIA GeForce 310M/GT 320M/GT 330M video driver and provides the following benefits:
- Improves HDMI compatibility
- Resolves an issue where distortion occurs during playback of a movie file using VAIO® Media Plus, Windows Media Center, or Media Gallery applications
- Resolves an issue where the Picture Motion Browser VAIO Edition and Media Gallery applications may freeze (stop responding) or hang when the user attempts to maximize or resize the window while playing a video preview
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 94.64 MB
Before You Start
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as user with Administrative rights.
- WARNING! Do not operate or turn off the computer until after the installation is complete.
- Follow these steps to uninstall the current version of the NVIDIA Video Drivers:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- At the Control Panel screen, click Uninstall a program.
- At the Uninstall or change a program list, double-click Nvidia Drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall of the NVIDIA drivers, and then restart the computer.
- After the uninstall procedure is complete, continue with the installation instructions below.
Download & Install
- Double-click the EP0000600120.exe file to begin the installation.
- Download the EP0000600120.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600120.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the User Account Control screen, click Yes.
- At the NVIDIA GeForce 310M/GT 320M/GT 330M screen, click Next.
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click I Agree to continue with the installation.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for NVIDIA Windows Software screen, click Next.
- At the Select Features screen, click Next.
- At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, select Yes, I want to restart my computer now, and then click Finish.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NVIDIA GeForce 310M/GT 320M/GT 330M Video Driver Update is complete.