IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the NEX-VG10 Camera Firmware to version 03 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version 02:
- Provides compatibility with the LA-EA2 mount adapter for use with an A-mount lens
- Adds the "Peaking" function in manual focus mode
- More details about benefits provided by firmware version 03.
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 03:
- Adds support for auto focus with A-mount lenses (see Supported A-mount Lenses below)
Note: This feature also requires a firmware update for the LA-EA1 Mount Adapter (Mount Adapter sold separately).
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- Windows® XP MCE
- NEX-VG10V3_Update1112a.exe for Latin America
- 55.07 MB
Before You Start
This update only applies for NEX-VG10 cameras that currently have a firmware versions 01 or 02. If your camera firmware version is already Version 03, this update is not necessary.
Check the version of your camera firmware:
The SAM and SSM lenses support auto focus when used with the NEX camera and the LA-EA1 Mount Adapter (sold separately).
Download & Install