IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the PlayMemories Home software to resolve an issue where 3D playback with other applications may not function after viewing 3D content using the PlayMemories Home application.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 1.2.00.05080 - 1.3.01.05220
- 4.81 MB
Before You Start
NOTE: In order for this update to function properly, please update the drivers and applications listed below to the latest versions available on the eSupport web site BEFORE installing this update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600475.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600475.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "PlayMemories Home version 1.2 - 1.3 Updater Ver.. 1.2.00.05080 - 1.3.01.05220" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the PlayMemories Home Updater is complete.
NOTE: Follow the steps below to verify the version of the update installed:
How to verify the version after installation
- At the Windows® desktop, click "Start", "All Programs", click the "PlayMemories Home" folder, then click the "PlayMemories Home" application
- Click "Help" on the menu bar, then click "About PlayMemories Home"
- Check that the version shown is 1.2.00.05080 - 1.3.01.0522