IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF Firmware to resolve an issue where a System Recovery cannot run when using Recovery Media created on BD-R media.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 1.01 / 1.11
- 4.71 MB
Before You Start
- This update is for models that have the MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF optical drive.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions to use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600522.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600522.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF Firmware Update Ver. 1.01 / 1.11" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen click "Finish".
- Restart the computer..
After the computer restarts, the installation of the MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF Firmware Update is complete.