IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel HD Graphics software to provide the following benefits:
- Stops the flicker on the bottom of the display when using the Wireless Display Adapter
- Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 is missing from the Windows Automatic Update utility
- Windows Live Mail fails to launch and produces an error "0x7F, Stop: 0x0000007F" after installing Windows update KB2454826
- After installing KB2454826 using Windows® Update the WinDVD® application may not function properly during playback of a Blu-ray Disc™
- Improves HDMI™ compatibility
- Improves computer stability
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 59.63 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600679.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600679.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® HD Graphics Update Ver. 220.127.116.1127" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel HD Graphics Update is complete.