IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth Adapter software to provide the following benefits:
- Resolves an issue where the user is unable to switch Bluetooth wireless on or off when a Bluetooth mouse and headset are paired to the computer
- Corrects information provided in the Help file regarding Bluetooth
- Improves computer start-up time
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 184.68 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600715.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600715.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth® Adapter Update Ver. 220.127.116.11" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth Adapter Update is complete.