This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Realtek® PCIE CardReader.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "PCI Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 10.18 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552117.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552117.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- The driver will automatically install.
- Please wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver is complete.