IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the system firmware and provides the following benefits:
- Improves autofocus speed
- Adds support for recording 60p/30p/24p movies in the XAVC S format that supports high bit rates
- When recording a movie in the XAVC S format, you must use a Class 10 or faster SDXC card.
- Refer to the Help Guide for details of XAVC S movie recording features
- If you format the memory card, all of the data will be erased. Please make sure that the data on the card is backed up before formatting the card.
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Update_ILCA77M2V200.exe for Latin America
- 118.93 MB
Before You Start
This update is only for ILCA-77M2 cameras that currently have a firmware version 1.00. If your camera firmware version is already Version 2.00, this update is not necessary.
Check the version of your camera firmware:
Download & Install