IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsSony has designed the BRAVIA® Television software update process to be customer friendly. This software update (version 4.131) provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version 4.118:
- Enables Transport Layer Security 1.0 (TLS1.0) to enhance security of Internet applications
- Improves reliability to the Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL3.0)
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 4.131:
- Improved performance and stability of the Internet TV features.
- Improves performance and stability of IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) features (except EX407 and EX507 series televisions).
Note: IPTV allows you to enjoy HD (High Definition) programming from the Internet on your BRAVIA television that is connected to a broadband Internet connection.
- Installs an updated version of the on-screen i-Manual built in to the BRAVIA television.
- Allows for the power-on chime sound coming through the TV speakers (not through the Optical Out) to be turned off in the Sound Menu.
- Resolves an issue where the TVs clock may reset and the electronic program guide information may not be synchronized with the actual time.
This update is only for televisions sold in Colombia.
- System Software
- 33.60 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
How to Check if You Need the Update
IMPORTANT: This software is only for use with the products identified and sold in Colombia.
Please follow the steps below to check your television's software version to determine if it needs this software update:
Decide How to Get the Update
| There are two ways to obtain the software update: |
Update Verification (optional)
|Updating the Software|
Note: The software update takes approximately five minutes to complete. During the update process, the screen on your BRAVIA television will display progress information, or may be blank. This is normal. Please do not remove the USB storage device until the update is complete.
WARNING! Do not turn off the TV set or disconnect it from the power supply during the update process. Doing so may damage your TV set and make it unusable, or may require service.
WARNING! Do not press any button, except as instructed, until the update is complete. Doing so may damage your TV set and make it unusable, or may require service.
Please follow the steps below to verify that the software was successfully updated: