IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs version M39.R.0377 of the Sound Bar Firmware software and provides the following changes and benefits:
Improvements over version M39.R.0376:
- Improved TV connectivity
- System Software
- 216.62 MB
Before You Start
- Turn on the television and make sure it is tuned to the inputs to which the Sound Bar is connected.
- Turn on the Sound Bar.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Setup, System Settings, and then press the ENTER button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select System Information, and then press the ENTER button.
- The firmware version currently installed on the Sound Bar will be listed on the television screen. Note: If the last four digits of the version number are 0377 or higher, it is not necessary to install this firmware update.
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- Your Sound Bar needs to be connected to a TV to install the update.
- Do not operate, power off, or disconnect the Sound Bar from the AC power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, may cause the player to become unresponsive or to require repair.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the upgrade.
Download & Install
OPTION 1 - Update via Internet Method (Recommended)
The Update via Internet Method is straightforward and the easiest way to update your Sound Bar. To use this method, your Sound Bar must be connected to a TV and the internet (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device (USB) Update Method
With this method, you use a computer to download the firmware upgrade to USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your Sound Bar. You'll need a USB storage device with 150MB space available, and your Sound Bar has to be connected to a TV.