IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This software update (version v5.537) provides the following benefits:
- Resolves an issue where the TV screen goes black and the remote control does not respond after launching an IPTV app
- Resolves an issue where Amazon videos will not play and the message Insufficient bandwidth is displayed
- Resolves an issue where the TV turns back on after turning it off when using the Amazon video app
- System Software
- 195.83 MB
Before You Start
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- It's normal for the TV to restart during the update process and may take longer than usual as it's installing the new firmware.
- User settings will not be changed by the update.
- Do not operate, turn off, or disconnect the TV from the power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, may cause the TV to become unresponsive or to require repair.
- After performing this update, it's not possible to return to or install a previous version of the system software. By downloading and installing this update, you acknowledge that you understand this update cannot be reversed.
Download & Install
Choose how to install this update
OPTION 1 - Network Update Method (Recommended)
The Network update is straightforward and the easiest way to update your TV. To use this method, your TV must be connected to your network connection to the internet (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device (USB) Update Method
With this method, use a PC to download the firmware update, transfer the update file to a USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your TV. You will need a USB storage device with at least 195 MB of space available and formatted for the FAT32 file system. If you're using a USB device for playback of photos, music, or videos on your TV, the same USB device type should work for this update. If the software update is not successful after following the instructions, you may need to format your USB device to the FAT32 file system, or use a different device.
Either message, An error occurred during the software update or Software cannot be updated using this USB device is displayed on the TV.
- Verify your USB device is in good working order and then perform the download and update process again.
- Press the POWER button on the TV to turn it off, and then back on, and then perform the installation process again. Note: If the message No newer version of the TV software was found is displayed, your TV already has the newer firmware installed.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the update.