Follow these steps to copy photos from a camera to an Apple® Macintosh® computer.
- Use PlayMemories Home™ software.
- Copy the photos directly to the computer without using any software.
- Use the Search feature of the Mac computer if you don't remember the folder where the photos were saved.
- Use iPhoto, PlayMemories Home, Image Data Converter, or other photo software to see the pictures.
- Photos in RAW format need to be processed with Imaging Edge or Image Data Converter software before they can be used in most photo software.