Questions & Answers: 8
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application SoftwareSelect a product category: α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Accessories Application Software Information is available on updating the camera software with macOS™ 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Compatibility Information for Application Software for CamerasCheck the table below to confirm which camera software is compatible with the macOS® 10.13 High Sierra operating system. There's no guarantee that this will work with all computers. Application Software Version
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application Software.Compatibility information for Sony® Digital Imaging Products and Application Software with the Macintosh OS® X 10.11 (El Capitan) operating system.
- What operating systems are supported with the PlayMemories Home software?The PlayMemories Home™ software is supported with the following operating systems: NOTE: For additional details about system requirements, refer to the PlayMemories Home support page. Windows: Windows® 10 Windows®
- What printing pack can I use with the printer?The printer should be used with the printer paper and cartridges included in the exclusive Sony® printer packs only. Use of other printer paper or cartridges may cause a malfunction. In addition, do not interchange
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical