This information is for the following models:
- INZONE H3
- INZONE H7
- INZONE H9
- INZONE Hub
About this download
INZONE Hub is computer software that allows you to customize various settings and save those settings for each game.
- Windows 11 Home / Pro
- Windows 10 Home / Pro (64-bit)
- Intel Core i5 CPU or later (8th generation or more), AMD Ryzen 5 or more
- Free space: 400 MB or more
- The following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- The computer should meet the system requirements above at a minimum. Sony does not guarantee operation on all computers even if they meet the above system requirements.
- In addition, it is necessary to meet the requirements required by each OS and game application.
- Please use the latest drivers available.
- Connect the computer to an AC adapter if you use a laptop computer since the update may not operate normally due to the power-saving function.
- 121 MB (126 915 352 bytes)
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs.
- This application is provided for users of supported devices manufactured by Sony.
- Depending on your internet connection method, contract with your internet provider, etc., fees may be charged when you download the application.
- Sony bears no responsibility under any circumstances whatsoever for direct or indirect losses that occur due to the use of this application.
- The supplied application is protected by copyright. You may not copy or redistribute the application, or use it for purposes other than those defined by Sony.
Download & Install
Make sure to log on as Administrator to your computer.
- Download the file to your computer
- Quit all software running on your computer
- Double click the saved file and follow the on-screen instructions
- When the message indicating the upgrade is complete is displayed, click Close.
After installation, start the INZONE Hub from the start menu or shortcut and connect your INZONE device.
Note: If you turn on Settings → LAUNCH INZONE HUB AT PC STARTUP, it will start automatically from the next time onward.