IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check if the Virtual keyboard appears after completing either of the steps:
- Uninstall updates from the Google Play™ store.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Select My apps.
- Under Recently Updated select Gboard - the Google Keyboard.
- Select UNINSTALL UPDATES.
- Uninstall updates from the TV settings.
- Select Settings> Apps > Gboard > Uninstall updates.
If the UNINSTALL UPDATES or Uninstall updates aren't available, check if there are USB keyboards, wireless keyboards, or wireless USB adapters connected to the TV. Unplug them and check if the virtual keyboard appears.