This article will help you set up and use the HDMI® ARC input of your audio video device.
- What Is the Audio Return Channel (ARC) Feature?
- How Do I Use the ARC Feature of the TV?
- Connecting a Sound Bar System to the TV
- Hear the TV Sound Through the Speakers of the A/V Receiver or Home Theater System
- Using the ARC Feature on an Internet TV
- No Sound from the TV or Audio System Using the ARC Feature.
- Can't Hear the TV Sound from the Sound Bar, Home Theater, or Home Audio System
- No Sound Through the HDMI ARC after Performing a System Software Update
- No Sound from the TV Through an HDMI Connection
- The Audio, Video, or Both Stop Working Through an HDMI Connection
- The Home Theater or Sound Bar System Automatically Mutes or Shows a Muting Message
- No Audio from the Home Theater, Amplifier, or AV Receiver of the Android TV™
- No Sound from the Digital Audio out Port of the Android TV When the Dolby Digital Plus™ Technology Is Selected