IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.Follow the steps below to pair a second or subsequent Bluetooth® device to the headphones.
- Bring the headphones and the Bluetooth device within 1 meter or 3 feet from each other.
- Press and hold the POWER button or Multi-function button of the headset for about 7 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- When the unit has no pairing information, it enters pairing mode automatically when turned on.
- The light indicator flashes blue and red alternately when in pairing mode.
- Refer to the manual that came with the headphones for details on pairing. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If the headphones and the Bluetooth device still cannot pair after performing the steps above, perform a factory reset.
- The pairing information will not be deleted by performing a factory reset.
- For instructions on how to reset the headphones, check the manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.