Questions & Answers: 69
- The indicator lights on the headphones or the charging case repeatedly flash in orange.When the remaining battery charge is low, the indicator lights on the headphones or the charging case will repeatedly and slowly flash orange for about 15 seconds. When this happens, set the headphones into the
- When the headphones are connected to a computer there is no sound or the microphone does not work.If you have successfully connected the headphones to a computer via Bluetooth but cannot hear sounds or the microphone does not work, you may need to change the computer settings: The menu items displayed on the
- The headphones do not charge. (WF-C500)Follow these steps to troubleshoot why the headphones do not charge: Leave the charging case in a place with an ambient temperature between 15 °C and 35 °C (59 °F - 95 °F), and try charging again. The issue is resolved
- Sound is interrupted or noise occurs while playing musicThis article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. The headphones use a left and right simultaneous Bluetooth transmission method. This means the
- While connected to a computer, my voice gets interrupted when making a phone call with the headphones.This issue can occur if the noise suppression function of your phone call application is turned on. The issue may be may resolved if you turn off that function. The name of the noise suppression function depends
- The remaining battery charge varies between the left and right side of the headphones.The rate of battery consumption may vary between the left and right units depending on the settings of various functions and the conditions of use. This is not a malfunction.
- I'm not sure if optimize apps feature (personalization) was successfulUse each music service application to check whether Optimize apps (personalisation) has been completed successfully. For further details, please contact the respective music streaming service.
- How to analyze your ear shape (360 Reality Audio)Analyze your individual ear shapes in the 360 Reality Audio Setup settings using the Sony | Headphones Connect app to experience realistic and immersive sound. Before you begin the steps below, make sure to update
- How to optimize apps (360 Reality Audio)The Optimize apps function applies the information taken from the ear shape analysis to the 360 Reality Audio-compatible app provided by your music service provider. Make sure you complete the Analyze ear shape