IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these instructions to resolve an issue where audio can't be input via Amazon Alexa even after changing the headphone’s button functions to Amazon Alexa.
- Make sure to follow the steps in the article set up Amazon Alexa™ for wireless headphones.
- If the Amazon Alexa feature doesn't respond after you complete the setup procedure, try the following:
- Reset your Amazon Alexa device. Refer to the Amazon support website for information.
- On the Headphones Connect app, set the NC/AMBIENT button on your headphones to Amazon Alexa.
- Make sure to press the NC/AMBIENT button correctly:
- Briefly press the button on your headphones and then speak your voice command.
- Press the button briefly again to cancel your voice command. The function will be canceled automatically if no audio is input.