IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the audio reception status after completing each step.
- Make sure the batteries in the headphones are fully charged.
- Verify that the transmitter is plugged into a working AC outlet.
- Make sure the connecting cord is properly connected to the audio source and the transmitter.
- Increase the volume of the audio source.
- Change the position and angle of the transmitter.
IMPORTANT: If infrared (IR) headphones are being used, make sure there is nothing blocking the line of sight between the transmitter and headphones.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.