Please select the manufacturer of the portable communication device for which you would like to see information:
- Sony Ericsson
- HP / Palm
- Other manufacturers
- The Bluetooth® enabled cellular phone and audio device compatibility presented in this document is validated under certain conditions, including the device specification at the time of testing.
- Be sure to refer to the manual or vendor of each device for assistance in the operation/setup with the car audio unit.
- If unable to operate the Bluetooth function of the car audio unit, please follow these steps to reset the head unit:
Note: To ensure synchronization with the head unit, turn off and then turn on your connected Bluetooth device at the same time.
- Turn off the car audio unit by pressing the OFF button for 2 seconds.
- Turn on the car audio unit by pressing the OFF button for 2 seconds or press the Source button to select the source.
- Some devices may require you initiate the connection by operating the device.
- The Bluetooth auto-connection function may not work with some devices. If the auto-connection function does not work, it will be necessary to manually connect the device.
- Some cellular phones may disconnect the Bluetooth connection when the Handsfree mode is turned off. In this case, reconnect the car audio unit through the cellular phone.
Note: Always pay full attention to driving and pull off the road and park before making or answering a call if driving conditions so require. Some jurisdictions may limit use of Handsfree function. Please comply with applicable laws and restrictions.
- Sound interruption may occur during Handsfree talking or Music Streaming depending on the operation status, radio wave condition and utilization condition of the cellular phone or audio device.
- If the car audio unit music replay operation is not working when the source is set to Bluetooth Audio mode, it will be necessary to operate the Bluetooth audio device directly for music replay.
- On some cellular phones, a contact name may be reversed when it is transferred.
- On some cellular phones, the contact list displayed on the car audio unit may differ from the contact list displayed on the cellular phone.
- Some of the contact information characters may not display properly.
- The battery reminder and signal strength indicators may not correspond to those on the cellular phone.
- The elapsed-time counter may not be updated during playback on some Bluetooth audio devices.
- Be sure to set the Audio Device setting to either USB or Bluetooth® on your phone and the car audio unit when connected via the USB cable and the Bluetooth® Audio (A2DP) connection.
Note: If the settings do not match, no sound will be heard from the car audio system.
- The Network operator's name and device name may display differently than on the cellular phone.
- For some cellular phones, permission to access the phone contacts may be displayed when connected via the Handsfree mode to the car audio unit. Initiate the permissions from the car audio unit.
- The Contact List on displayed on the car audio unit my differ from the phone book listing on some cellular phones.
- On some cellular phones, the name of the caller may not be dispayed for incoming calls.
- The car audio unit will not connect to a Bluetooth device with a fixed passcode other than "0000".
- These results do not guarantee proper operation of the device and are subject to change without notice.