IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
What Is It?
Sony | Music (previously known as SongPal™) was designed for playback of sound sources and other operations with audio devices through Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi® connection. You can also play music files stored on your mobile device.
What are the Main Functions?
Depending on the connected devices, the main functions available in Music Center include:
- Playback music files, including high-resolution audio files stored on a mobile device (Music Center only)
- Wireless Multi-room, Wireless Surround and Wireless Stereo functions (Network connection)
- Speaker Add function (Bluetooth connection)
- Network connection settings for the audio devices
- Settings for the sound and equalizer
- Auto standby settings
- Version check of the audio device
For more information, visit the Music Center support page.