How to set the focus mode of the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart Remote.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- Connect your camera to your smartphone.
- Check the camera manual for model-specific instructions. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On your smartphone, tap the icon for the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor).
- On the quick access menu of Imaging Edge Mobile, tap on the Focus Mode tile.
- Camera settings like ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed are only available on the Imaging Edge Mobile interface if the Smart Remote Embedded app on your camera is updated to Smart Remote control. To check if your camera is compatible with the update and for instructions on how to update it, visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps website.
- Select a desired focus mode.