Check the following instructions if your LSPX-S2 Glass Sound speaker doesn't charge or it takes longer time to charge:
- Use the supplied micro-USB cable and the USB AC adaptor.
- Use of accessories other than the supplied USB AC adaptor or micro-USB cable may result in an inability to charge or cause malfunctions.
- Make sure that the micro-USB cable is firmly connected to the speaker and the USB AC adaptor, and into the working wall outlet.
- Charging through the computer isn't recommended.
- Depending on the specifications of the computer, the battery may not be able to charge even if the speaker is connected to the USB port of a computer.
- If you charge the battery while using the speaker, charging may take longer to complete.
Check this table for information about the (on/standby) indicator status of your speaker.
|The speaker is on||The speaker is off||The speaker is in the Bluetooth®/Network Standby function|
|Charging is complete||Lights up (white)||Turns off||Quickly flashes (white)|
|Charging||Slowly flashes (white)||Lights up (orange)||Quickly flashes (orange and white)|