Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
Make sure that the Bar Speaker, Subwoofer, Surround speakers, and connected devices are all properly connected.
NOTE: For details on how to connect components properly, refer to the product Startup Guide or Operating Instructions.
Make sure that the power of the speaker is ON.
NOTE: If any menu item or setting is displayed in the front panel display, that indicates the power is ON.
Check that the input source displayed in the front panel display matches with the playback source.
NOTE: If the displayed input source differs from the source which you want to playback, the sound is not output from the speakers. For example, if the display shows ANALOG input even though other than ANALOG input source (such as television) starts playing, you cannot hear any sound.
Try to play the test tone to verify if any sound is coming out of from each speaker:NOTE: While USB input is selected, the TEST TONE will not be not output even though it is set to ON. To make sure the TEST TONE is played, select an input other than USB.
- Press the MENU button on the remote control to turn on the menu in the front panel display.
- Select SPEAKER — TEST TONE — ON to output the test tone from each speaker.
- Press the MENU button to turn off the menu in the display.
- To select the item and setting you want, press ↑ (upper), ↓ (lower) or ENTER repeatedly. You can return to the upper layer by pressing the BACK button.
- To turn off the TEST TONE, select SPEAKER — TEST TONE — OFF.
The volume may be set too low. Turn up the volume to check to see if the issue is resolved.
If no sound is output from the Subwoofer, press the + (subwoofer volume) button on the remote control to turn up the volume from the subwoofer.
Change the Audio Output settings of the connected device to enable the playback the audio signal format which this Sound Bar supports. (You can skip this step if the connected device does not have the settings.)
Audio formats supported by this Sound Bar when connected with HDMI OUT (TV (ARC)) or TV IN (OPTICAL) are:
- Dolby Digital
- Linear PCM 2ch (up to 48kHz)
If no sound is output from the Surround speakers, check that MULTI SPEAKER is set to ON.
NOTE: If the MULTI SPEAKER setting is set to OFF, depending on the playback source, there may be no sound output from the Surround Speakers.
Initialize the speakers:
- Press the MENU button on the remote control.
- Select RESET by pressing the ↑ (upper) or ↓ (lower) button.
- When ALL RESET appears on the front panel display, press the ENTER button, and then the system settings returns to the factory default.