- The ADP-WL1M wireless adapter and the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app are required.
- The Imaging Edge Mobile app can be dowloaded for free from the Google Play™ or Apple® store on your smartphone. For details, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile support page.
- On the camcorder, press the PLAY button.
- On the camcorder LCD screen, touch MENU.
- Touch EDIT/COPY.
- Touch Send to Smartphone.
- Touch Select on this device.
- Touch to select the type or content you want to transfer: MOVIE or PHOTO.
- Touch to select the content you want to transfer.
Note: A checkmark is added next to each image you select.
- Touch OK.
Note: The SSID and PASSWORD display on the camcorder LCD screen.
- On your smartphone, open the PlayMemories Mobile app.
- In the PlayMemories Mobile app, select the SSID of the camcorder.
- Type in the camcorder password.
Note: A connection is established between the smartphone and camcorder.
- Select Copy.