Yes, you can continuously enjoy your LSPX-S2 Wireless Glass Speaker's illumination LED without playing any music if the Auto Standby (auto power off) function is set to off.
- On your mobile device, launch the Music Center app.
- Select the wireless speaker from the Speaker & Group list.
- Select Settings.
- Select Power Option.
- Uncheck the Auto Standby setting.
- There's no peaker operation.
- The speaker is connected to a Bluetooth® device but doesn't play any music.
- The music from the audio device connected to AUDIO IN doesn't play back or the output is very weak.